If you wish to make a complaint you can contact us in a number of ways:
- In person: At your local H&T store.
- Freephone: 0800 838 973
- By email: email@example.com
- In writing: H&T, Times House, Throwley Way, Sutton, Surrey, SM1 4AF
We will do our best to resolve complaints within three business days following receipt. However, if we are unable to do this we will:
- Acknowledge your complaint in writing as soon as reasonably practicable assuring you that we have received the complaint and it is being dealt with. We will also include a copy of this procedure.
- Keep you informed of the progress of the complaint.
- Provide you with a final response within 8 weeks of receipt of the complaint.
Where applicable, we will inform you that if you remain dissatisfied with our final response you have the right to refer the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) within 6 months of our final response. We will also include a copy of the FOS explanatory leaflet.
Further information about the FOS can also be found of their website www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
You can also submit your complaint online via the Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform