Skip to content

Gold price is at record highs - we buy scrap, broken and unwanted gold!

SUMMER SALE - UP TO 20% OFF SELECTED JEWELLERY

  • 22ct Jewellery

  • 22ct Jewellery

    One of the finest selections of 22 Carat Gold Jewellery in the UK, browse our latest items today. With competitive pricing on 22ct Gold Jewellery, we are sure to have rings, necklaces, bangles or a classic piece of stunning jewellery to suit your tastes and budget. With many 22ct gold designs popular with Indian and Asian styles, H&T have pieces suited from classic & traditional styles to more modern and contemporary one-off pieces of truly stunning quality.

    What is 22ct Gold?

    22ct gold jewellery consists of 22 parts pure gold and the remainder made up of 2 parts other metals. This type of gold is commonly used in high end jewellery making and often popular in the Indian and Asian markets for the brighter yellow look and purity. In 22 carat gold, 91.67% is pure gold. The remaining 8.33% comprises of alternative metals such as silver, zinc, nickel or other alloys. Mixing with additional metals improve the density of the gold therefore making the jewellery more durable.