Offers proactive, personalised customer service, and supports others across the team, in order to achieve the store’s financial goals.
- Hours: 15
- Customer service: Seeks opportunities to interact and make friends with every customer, understanding their individual needs, so that each feels welcomed and supported in store, and leaves with a positive impression.
- Product knowledge: Offers accurate, relevant advice to every customer, in order to guide them to the right product, service or outcome for their individual situation.
- Operational compliance: Follows all regulatory requirements, company policies and latest operating procedures, so that people, customers and property are properly protected, and the store is as successful as possible.
- Teamwork: Observes team members across the store and finds opportunities to offer help and support, thereby ensuring that the team works effectively as a whole, and activities are shared fairly across all colleagues.
- Learning: Keeps up to date with all relevant training, and seeks opportunities to learn new things, so as to offer the best possible support and product knowledge to customers and the wider team.
- In-store environment: Maintains a clean, tidy, and welcoming environment, across both customer-facing and non-customer facing areas, so that colleagues and customers experience a comfortable and safe place to work and shop.
- Make Friends
- Be Ready
- Be Excited
- Be Amazing
- Customer service
- Computer literacy
- Product knowledge
- Verbal communication
Your scale and scope
- Reports to: Store Manager
- Reports: None
- Planning horizon: Daily / Weekly
Your qualifications and experience
- Customer service experience (desirable)
- Retail experience (desirable)
Your wiggle room
Has freedom to tailor the service and advice offered to best meet each customer’s needs. Operates within company policies and procedures.
We need someone who…
Gets a kick out of getting to know new people from all backgrounds, makes genuine connections with others, and is true to their personality.
We don’t need someone who…
Waits to be told what to do, or for others to take the lead with customers.