H&T began serving communities in London in 1897. Since then we have expanded to become one of the oldest and leading pawnbrokers in the UK.
In recent years, H&T has accelerated its development by adding new products and services, expanding the store network and developing a complete online service. Our continued investment in the business and the communities we serve has resulted in us being the largest pawnbroker in the UK and Scotland.
Due to our outstanding continuing success, we are seeking full time Allocator for our Jewellery Centre in Rochester, Kent.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a great team and receive outstanding training and career development.
Purpose of Role
- To ensure the distribution of stock to stores to maximize sales potential, and stock usage.
- To provide sales reporting to the ops team , branch merchandiser, buyer and Head of retail.
- To liaise and support stores in requests, commercially with regards to stock allocation
- To replenish stores to profile levels, so that sales targets can be met or exceeded, whilst utilising stock to ensure target stock turn is met.
- Act as prime contact point for all branch queries concerning stock levels, and resolve all queries that are raised.
- To provide initial allocations on new stock
- To undertake branch performance analyses, and report - Excel
- To report stock to sales information, and make recommendations.
- To analyse the performance of new product, and seasonal product
- To complete all Monday trading reports in a timely manner.
- To provide analysis for the monthly merchandising meetings.
Good Excel Skills
Good communication skills
- Experience in allocation - not essential, however, willingness to learn and happy in an Administration capacity
- Experience in jewellery and watches - advantageous, possibly from a retail sales capacity in a store
- Team Player
- Problem solving and decision making
- Customer focus
Competitive salary, bonus and excellent benefits including a pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, discounted personal loan to name a few.